For questions or concerns, please email us at CorporateAffairs@eastonhockey.com or contact us at:
Easton Hockey, Inc.
Attention: Legal Department
16238 Raymer St, Unit B
Van Nuys, CA 91406
In order to better understand your preferences and better serve you, we may combine information you give us online with other information from the Company’s sources, transactions and communications. This may
• Customize and/or personalize your communications
• Better respond to your customer service inquiries
• Communicate with you about our products and events, and for other promotional purposes
• Improve our business
• Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features
*Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on
this website, even if you do not complete your registration or transaction by clicking submit or next. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to inquire why you did not complete your registration or transaction.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our Web Site policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
technology and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as
stated above. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
RULES OF CONDUCT
Sites. By using the Eastonhockey.com site or any Easton-Bell Sports Web Site that allows for users to post content, you agree that you will not Distribute any Submission that:
1.(a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
2. is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that
is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
3. infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically,you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
4. is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise(whether or not for profit), or solicits
others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
5. contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Easton Hockey Web Sites or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Easton Hockey Web Sites; or
6. (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,””trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
COOPERATION: REMOVAL OF SUBMISSIONS
COOKIES AND PIXEL TAGS
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We also use pixel tags (tiny graphic images) to help us analyze your online behavior. Pixel tags also allow us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us.
We may use pixel tags to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our Web Sites and services. We also collect certain standard
information that your browser sends to every web site you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring web site addresses.