HOCKEY US WARRANTY
Easton Hockey prides itself on the quality and performance of its products which not only meet, but also exceed industry quality and durability standards. However, all materials are subject to fatigue and possible breakdown over time. Our conditions for product warranty are as follows:
- The composite stick/shaft must have been purchased in from an “EASTON HOCKEY AUTHORIZED DEALER” in the last 30 days.
- The consumer must have their original computerized cashier’s receipt from the dealer as proof of purchase.
- Bar Code Sticker affixed to the cashier’s receipt must correspond to the hologram bar code on the composite stick/shaft.
- Third party receipts, such as PayPal, PayPoint, etc. will not be accepted.
- Composite sticks/shafts returned for warranty without proof of purchase will not be warranted.
- The composite stick/shaft must be returned in its entirety. Easton Hockey will not warrant a shaft that did not use an Easton Hockey replacement blade.
- Excluding manufacturer’s defect, Easton Hockey will not warrant a composite stick/shaft that has been damaged through game action, misuse or abuse. This includes an application of an open flame to the end of the shaft or a skate cut.
- There is no warranty on hockey replacement blades.
- This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by dealers beyond the provisions of this warranty.
- Easton Hockey cannot guarantee the warranty of your product until it is inspected and determined to be under warranty
Composite sticks/shafts are limited to a one-time replacement. Easton Hockey reserves the right to substitute similar product if necessary.
RETURN PROCEDURE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- Review above conditions
- Contact Easton Hockey Customer Service via email firstname.lastname@example.org for the warranty form for products purchased from an “EASTON HOCKEY AUTHORIZED DEALER” in the USA. For products purchased outside North America, please consult our website for International warranty information.
- Once the return authorization number is issued, the consumer must return their product within 20 days by prepaid carrier.
ALL OTHER CATEGORIES
Any Non-Stick/Shaft claims for products purchased from an Authorized Easton Hockey Retailer should be handled at the retail location from where you purchased the item along with the original receipt of purchase.
WARRANTY TERM BY PRODUCT
– Skate boots 90 days
– Skate holders 365 days
– Skate runners 365 days
– Helmets & helmet combos 365 days
– Helmet wire cages 90 days
– Under protective, pants & gloves 90 days
– Jocks 30 days
– Apparel 90 days
– All bags 90 days
– Wood sticks – no warranty